Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex (48 apartments and main building) and all areas related to the day-to-day maintenance operations of the community.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1. Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting.
2. Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets,
walls and building exteriors.
3. Make ready units for new move-ins.
4.Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance.
5. Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program.
6. Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping, clearing parking areas and
sidewalks of debris and plants, hedge trimming and light landscaping.
7. Coordinate special projects as directed.
8. have a working knowledge of HVAC is helpful but not required.
1. Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow co-workers.
2. Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above.
3. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
4. Technician must be willing to travel to Altus, OK or Childress, TX for supplies as needed for projects.
5. Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation Required
High School Diploma or GED
HVAC Certification would be helpful but not required
prefer retired military or construction background
Depends upon experience, Work ethics, Performance and Ability to follow directions
will be discussed as to:
$10.00 to $14.00 per hour staring pay
90 day probationary work time
potential apartment onsite
mileage reimbursement for errands
on call hours beyond regular work hours
Posted in: *Wanted*
Find out how close you are to this item!